Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy :D

I can't describe my feelings now as I'm so happy and excited at the same time.
The reason is because I FINALLY got chosen to take part in the running segment for Sports Day. Teehee~~
Anyway, I still feel that I'm kinda slow cuz the other indian girls are damn fast wey and they're only Form 3. But AGE doesn't matter anyway. Julie got 4th place while I got the 6th place during the selection today, which means I'm actually in the LAST place. -_-
Well, I guess I gotta practise more to improve my running skills. :)
And I guess I'm gonna turn dark soon. VERY SOON. @_@

Wish me luck for the next practise. Hope I'll do better. :)

PS:Nowadays the bloody weather is so freaking HOT. I dun wanna fall sick. *touchwood*

Peace out.

2 comments:

May Yee said...

all the best! :D

Diane said...

Thx. :)
Lembu dicucuk hidung. XD