Sunday, February 15, 2009

She's back.

Ello people. Diane have risen frm the dead to update her dead blog.
LOL. I'm just joking. I'm back. Miss me?? haha. Anyway, the reason why I'm updating is because lots of people told me that my blog is so DEAD. Well, OBVIOUSLY.
Anyway, Valentine's Day just ended and to me is just another normal day. Well, I went to school to replace the bloody CNY holidays and god how I regret making this decision.
The whole day was so bloody BORING and only the lovey-dovey people are having a fun time. People in love put on big broad smiles on their face which makes singles like ME feeling depress.Anyway, instead of feeling gloomy the whole day,me and my single friends have a chocolate marathon during recess.
We ate so much that the thought of chocolate now makes me NAUSEOUS.
And the worst part of V-day for me is dat I stayed at home the whole night ALONE. Not even with my family. How depressing is dat. Anyway,as I said once again, V-day is just like any other day to me.

PS: Credits to TL,otherwise you guys can forget that this blog ever exist.haha. XD

Peace out people.
Have a good day. :)

3 comments:

May Yee said...

whoa.an update from the dead:p`

Anonymous said...

pheeww..finally x)

Diane said...

hahaha...i know it has been a looooooooong time since I updated.
teehee~~ :D