Monday, March 16, 2009

New interest--editing

I know its been awhile since my last blog post cuz either I was too lazy or there is just nothing to blog about. Honestly, I’m just a LAZYBUM when it comes to blogging. haha. Anyway, the school holidays are finally here and it makes no difference to me. Didn’t go travelling anywhere as parents are as always busy working to support the family. As for my sister, as usual studying hard for her STPM this year and hoping she can enter a local uni in the future. And as for ME, I’ve been feeling very lethargic and just lazing around the house, surfing the web, feeling extremely dull UNTIL I found something INTERESTING to do.

Which is EDITING PICTURES.

yeah. I know its no big deal. But I never really edit my pics before.So, for the past four hours I have been watching video tutorials on how to use Adobe photoshop to edit the pics.

And here is one of the edited pictures: random 002

                    Before editing

                                     

edited-random-1

                   After editing

Yeah yeah, I changed the eye and the hair colour. And that alone took me 4 FRGGING HOURS to edit. I know it looks like crap and kinda weird, but you can’t blame a noobie at editing pictures like me.Haha. Its kinda fun actually but its damn tiring and time consuming.

Got to go now. Sensing a headache coming. *thump*thump*

                      

Peace out.

4 comments:

Tobias Low said...

haha.
so funny laa..
but the colour of ur eye dun suits u..u should put other colour ^^

Diane said...

hahaha.....
I know.....
even my mom say look so cartoon-ish~~
XD

Tobias Low said...

haha..
but hw u got tat software?
u dl or u bought it?

Diane said...

erm....i think there was a time when i send my com for repairing den the technician just upgrade my com as well....so yeah, considered i bought the software.