Thursday, October 30, 2008

*SCREAMS!!*

Yes...Yes, I'm really crazy right now. Wanna know what I'm going nutz about??

This is it.........




TA-DA!!
*SCREAMS*

Yes, it is the latest SONY PLAYSTATION3!!

I want it so badly now especially when I'm stuck at home almost bored to death.
I need some entertainment!!
And this is just the perfect thing to fill up my time during the holidays!!

I've been really good to my dad this few days because I wanna persuade him to buy it for me. XD
And guess what he said when I asked him??
He said he would considerate it and probably take me go shop for it next week!!

OMG!!
I can't wait till next week!!!
I WANT IT NOW!!
XD

3 comments:

U.N.K.N.O.W.N said...

girls are good...how i wish i am....i can onli get ps3 in 1 condition....PMr get 7 a's first..zzzzz

Diane said...

haha.....
too bad lorr...
maybe u will get 7A..
:D

May Yee said...

nigahiga is handsomer than kevjumba!:p