Monday, November 17, 2008

The happiest day of my Holidays so far.....

FINALLY. Finally me and Julie went out yesterday. We've been wanting to go out together just the both of us for like a bloody long time already. Its always either she's busy or don't have any transportation and vice versa.
But yesterday, We FINALLY went out.
It was the best SUNDAY of my holidays.

So, I went to her house first then after that we hit the nearest mall.
We went to the cinema theater to buy the movie tickets first.
BLOODY HELL. It was such a long queue but what the hell, we've waited long enough to go out together, a few minutes won't kill us right?

We watched Madagascar 2: Escape to Africa. I heard lots of people said that it was hilarious but to me its just ok-larh. So-so only.
After the movies, we went to have lunch to satisfy our appetite.

Candid pic of me eating. Credits to Julie. :)

After having lunch, we went to do something we always want to do.....SING!!
We started and ended our karaoke session with our all time favorite song,With you by Chris Brown.
Yes, We NEVER get tired of that song.XD
We don't really know how to use the remote at first,so we kept calling the guy who assist us.
We were quiet embarrass and I guess he's probably annoyed by us. XD
But what the hell, after that when i went to pay for the bill, I found out that they charged us 4 ringgit something for service.
I should have keep calling him to make it worth it.Just joking. XD


Julie took this without telling me. -_-"




We went back to Julie's place in the evening and we were like so bloody tired at that time.
Gosh, how time flies so fast.
And of course, we took a few pics in her house.

This was TOTALLY candid. I was talking at that time. Stupiak Julie. XD





Wanna see how Julie cook in the kitchen??





I haven't had so much fun in a long time.
Thanks Julie, thanks for everything.
You'll always be my best friend. :D

5 comments:

May Yee said...

hell hell hell! you cut your hair?!

Diane said...

yeah....haha XD

Jesslyn Lee said...

what hell,maye?
hmmm,quite nice wat..

Diane said...

hehe...
Thx jesslyn :)

Jesslyn Lee said...

yea...