Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I'm back and alive!! XD

*Note: I suggest you read my previous post first before reading this otherwise you think i'm writing crap here again.

Okay, I know the title is a little exaggerated but anyway its finally over!!
I just came back from the surgery and now my big toe doesn't feel like mine anymore.
Wanna know how it looks like??
There you go....


Go Ahead. Have a laugh. XD

All I can say about the whole process was FAST.
Especially the injection part where the doctor just stick in 5 needles without any warning.
But the bloody needle is so painful. I was like clenching my fist the entire time.

When the doctor said "girl, you can get up now." I was like "what? So fast??"
He even told me to look at my nail-less toe before wrapping it up.
It was a little disgusting because all i see is my flesh. XD

The doctor even complimented me. He said " Wah, girl you very good lah. Some people will kick their feet because they cannot tahan the pain."
XD LOL.

So, I guess thats it.
Kesiannya my sister...she's now bullied by me to do everything.
XD

2 comments:

Sillyaaron said...

LOL ur leg so ugly still put pic haha...

Diane said...

yeah...
i know...
XD