ok, I woke up DAMN early this morning, lets say around 8.45am
*ok,i know dats NOT early,but on holidays i always
wake up at lets say 12pm? :D
So, I get my ass of my bed, went downstairs to have breakfast and then I saw my dad.
He DID IT AGAIN.
He's hooked on to the newspaper AGAIN like he does every single day.
Why am I THE ONE who always have to remind him??
Okay, let me explain the situation here cuz I bet you're very BLURR right now :
My dad have to REACH his workplace at 10am, so he have to be ready by 9.30am.
FYI: My dad works in SP so he needs to go out early.
But when i came downstairs, his ass is still INTACT to the chair,slowly sipping his coffee while reading the papers.
*WAIT, cut that. Its supposed to be OBSERVING the papers.*
On schooling days, his WIFE will remind him and on weekends,its MY TURN TO DO IT.
Sometimes i get so fed up, i just couldn't BOTHER anymore.
Anyway, when afternoon comes, its gets even WORST.
I was reaching the highest peak of BOREDOM.
And my DEAR sister left me all alone at home to go shopping with her BFF.
GREAT. JUST GREAT. I was left alone with no one to talk to.
* Gets all EMO and went to a corner.*
So i decided to go to my favourite website : YOUTUBE!!
I started surfing through some music videos and i came across Avril Lavigne's Girlfriend.
That music video was so like so effing HOT because it had like 90 million views!!
And because of that, i found one very interesting FACT :
YouTube have to actually pay Avril 2MILLION BUCKS because of that.
There's only one word I can describe this : BLOODY HELL.
Wow, if its so easy to earn millions because of that,i think i should start taking pictures of myself NUDE and post it on YouTube, and lets see what happens.
ARE YOU CRAZY??
of course i will never do that,I'm not CHEAP.
I LOVE myself. :D
At night when my sister comes back from shopping, guess what i saw??
On her hands are LOTS OF BAGS full of stuffs. She is like a shopaholic which she actually ISN"T.
And then i found out something which really PISSES ME OFF.
My parents secretly gave her 200 RINGGIT to spend as her birthday gift.
WHAT SHIT IS THAT?? That is so unfair.
So what if shes 18?? Its not like shes 21 or something.
My parents didn't even gave me a great birthday gift this year. They just took me out for dinner and THAT'S IT.
NOTHING ELSE MORE THAN THAT.
SIGH, I dun wanna talk about it anymore. The more I think about it, the more it makes my TEMPERATURE INCREASE.
Anyway, I guess I'll stop here. I'm feeling quite tired and starting to sense a mild headache coming.
Take care everyone.
And GoodNight.
Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL..U r like writing essay gurl....I believe tat u r going to get an A for EST next year...
Not angry ar Diane???wan me write HIS name out???hehehe...
Post a Comment