*What to do? That's HOW I AM :D *
So, since there is nothing much to blog about today, I decided to focus and blog on ENTERTAINMENT and SPORTS.
So, this morning i open up STAR paper and i notice there are lots of things happening around us.
* YES, i actually READ NEWSPAPERS. :D *
And the first thing i'm gonna start on is :
The one that everyone is talking about, THE OLYMPICS!!
Basically, I just want to talk about the guy that recently make Malaysians proud :
Famous professional Malaysian shuttler, Lee Chong Wei.
And congratulations to him for beating South Korea's Lee Hyun-il in the singles semi finals yesterday. *HOORAY!!*
And this is his reaction after beating that round :

He was actually jumping towards his coach for a victory hug but he looks like as though he was gonna EAT HIM. :O
Anyway, can you believe it?? Surprisingly, our government has agreed to give away
1 MILLION RINGGIT to any athlete who bags home a gold medal.
I was in SHOCKED AND AWE. TOTALLY UNBELIEVABLE.
Since when our government became THAT GENEROUS.
Well, we can all hope that he beats LINDAN in the finals and hit the jackpot.
Speaking of badminton, there is another fantastic athlete i wanna talk about,
Wong Mew Choo.
* Her name sounds weird right?? Sounds like MUZHU 母猪 in Mandarin. XD *
* I APOLOGIZE to her fans who are reading this, I don't mean to OFFEND anyone :D *
I have to admit that she is also very good but she always gets leg injuries.
Anyway, I would like to share something interesting about her, but i guess most of you ALREADY KNEW THIS :

She is Lee Chong Wei's GIRLFRIEND!!
*By the way, she look quite pretty in this picture. :) *
She is SO LUCKY to have him as her boyfriend and they really deserve each other.
And OBVIOUSLY they are very HAPPILY TOGETHER.

They look REALLY CUTE in this picture as a couple. :D
And of course not to forget his family's reaction after
saw him beating yesterday's round :

I guess they can finally feel RELIEVED and peacefully celebrate LATER AT NIGHT. XD
Anyway, i guess that's all of it. OH WAIT, there is STILL another interesting thing i wanna share with everyone.
This guy, Joel Waul, has broke the Guinness World Records of creating a 3719.5kg rubber band ball.

Its amazing how people can come out with crazy ideas just to hold a world record.
Ok, That's it. FINALLY DONE.
I've been taking like MORE THAN AN HOUR to blog this.
Take care everyone.
Good night & Sweetdreams. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment