Sunday, August 17, 2008

I am so DISSAPOINTED :(

I am sad and DISSAPOINTED to say that our Hero has FAILED to make his country proud. :(
In less than an hour, the final match of the Men's Singles Badminton Finals between LinDan and Lee Chong Wei has ended sadly for Malaysians.
These are the results:
First round: 21-12
Second round: 21-8

I've gotta admit that LinDan is a GREAT DAMN shuttler.
Because of his speed and his skillful smash-down, GLORY has brought upon him.
Our poor boy LeeChongWei could not keep up with him and thus failed to bring back a GOLD MEDAL and the 1MILLION jackpot.
Well, at least now the government can SAVE their cash.

Through out the whole match, I was screaming like CRAZY and I think the whole neighbourhood could hear me .
During the second round, when it was 20-8, i was thinking, It would take a MIRACLE to happen to make our boy win the match.
Unfortunately, a MIRACLE don't come by easily.
Anyway, LinDan also gets lots of supports from his fans cuz throughout the match they were like screaming
" LINDAN JIAYOU!! LINDAN JIAYOU!! "


I OFFICIALLY HATE CHINA PEOPLE NOW.
* I can't say chinese people cuz I'm ALSO A CHINESE XD

TO HELL WITH THEM.
THIS IS SOME SERIOUS BLOODY SHIT.



I'm sorry for cursing so much here.
But as long as I don't use the F word, its alright right ?
:D


By the way, I really pity ChongWei cuz the whole of Malaysia puts high hopes on him and everything, so its really stressful for him.
You should look at his face when he loses the match, it was so TERRIBLE and STRESSED-OUT.
The same goes to his coach, Misbun Sidek.


Now, We Malaysians will never know one thing :
WILL WE EVER GET A GOLD MEDAL ??

I guess we'll just have to wait and hope for some miracle to happen...............

3 comments:

Raymond Leong said...

Hahaha...Swt la...Dun curse them...Think of it....Sichuan earthquake...

Diane said...

haha....okok
actually i'm not really pissed at them.
:D

Sillyaaron said...

Yo lazy blogger...u no time post or lazy update???u so long no update ur blog ad!!!