Hey guys, surprised to see a new post? At one time, I actually really wanted to delete this blog but then I feel so grateful now that I didn’t. Many stuff like exams, homework and of course my laziness is the reason why I lose interest in blogging. But then again, I think to myself, why not continue doing what I’ve started instead of wasting it all away? So, here I am, blogging once again.
Since finals are now finally over and I’m super relieved, I guess I could update my blog more frequent now. =)
So many things have happened this year for me. Its kinda like a changing phase of my life. And did you guys noticed that time is passing us by so fast this year? Its CRAZY.
So about things that have happened lately, I got my braces removed two weeks ago! Well, its almost three weeks. Anyway doesn’t matter, I was surprisingly not excited at all the day before I got my braces removed which is actually kinda weird cuz I’ve been wearing my braces for almost two years and I should actually be excited to take it off right? oh well…….. Oh yeah, and two weeks later which is today, I got my bonding retainer done which I’m gonna wear for THE REST OF MY LIFE. ( FYI: A bonding retainer is a wire behind the teeth instead of those usual removable plastic ones.) And oh my I gotta say, the whole process was so bloody uncomfortable. I NEVER EVER wanna go through that whole process again. And there’s also this sour-ish acidic liquid thing that the doctor put all over my teeth, just plain DISGUSTING. When I reached home, I quickly rinsed my mouth with listerine. Heck, even my listerine taste like a hundred times better than that unknown liquid thing.
Anyway, moving on……..movies. Speaking of movies, I recently catched Michael Jackson’s This Is It in cinemas.
I would say this movie is worth to watch. Its actually like a reheearsal kind of thing of the concert. Its definitely fun to watch MJ do his thing and his amazing dancers and also his brief humour. And its really amazing to see him having so much energy in his performance and at the age of 50!! Definitely no joke. By just watching his rehearsal, I knew that if he were still alive, his concert would absolutely be a blast. Before his death, I was actually quite ignorant about him, no offence to all his fans out there but I was just not really a fan of his, but after watching this movie, I actually feel that his talent is now wasted. He was definitely great. So, go watch it before the two weeks run out or hopefully a DVD release which I’m sure there will be. =)
Oh yeah, I know this is really random but I really wanna show you guys this cute picture of MJ before I go. Its hilarious.
And don’t forget to follow me on twitter where I tweet mostly random stuff. https://twitter.com/dianeteoh
Will blog soon, Diane.
No comments:
Post a Comment