Erm….I don’t normally do tags…but anyway I’m bored… so yeah… :)
1. Besides your lips , where is the favorite spot to get kissed?
-- Erm…..cheek or forehead……preferably forehead cuz they always make it look romantic in movies XD
2. How did you feel when you woke up this MORNING?
-- OMG, I was damn bloody tired. My mom scolded me for ruining her beautiful morning cuz I was yawning too much.
3. Who was the last person/people you took a photo WITH?
--haha. My family.
4. Would you consider yourself SPOILED?
-- Nope. I can do lots of things many spoiled brats can’t do which they will regret later in their life.
5. Will you ever donate BLOOD?
-- I definitely will once I reached the legal age. :)
6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite SEX?
-- Yes.
7. Do you want someone to be DEAD?
-- No. Although one point in my life I did think that way, but hey, life’s too short for vengeance.
8. What does your last text message SAY?
-- I don’t own a phone.
9. What are you thinking about right now?
-- My shoulder bloody hurts.
10. Do you want someone to be with you right now?
-- Nope.
11. What was the time you went to bed last night?
--Around 12 I think. I got hooked on a movie.
12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
-- I didn’t buy it. In fact, I don’t bloody remember where I get it from.
13. Is someone on your mind right now?
-- No. I used too. But not anymore.
14 Who was the last person who texted you?
-- Don’t make me repeat.
Tag ten lucky people:
No need for this. They probably already have been tagged. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment