Saturday, May 9, 2009

Delayed post.

FINALLY. My dad finally brought back the cam today. Instead, he brought this year’s latest model of the cam!! haha. I damaged that cam so badly, they can’t even repair it. So, instead they give us the latest model. Luckily I still kept the warranty card, otherwise I’m so dead. I told my dad, “ So, you should thank me for spoiling the cam”, instead he gave me DAT look, I instantly shut up. XD Anyway, here are the delayed posts :

23 April 2009--

I went on a one day school trip organized by the SPBT Club on Thursday. Destination is around Kuala Lumpur. Reach school, went on the bus, and started to chat with frens all the way there. Our first stop is Museum Negara.

I’ll let the pics do the talking.

DSCN0797  

Vincci and Wei Qian.

DSCN0806 

Some old beca or something.

DSCN0807

DSCN0809

DSCN0810

DSCN0813

A water fountain pond outside the museum.

DSCN0814

Me and bestie, Julie. :D

DSCN0819

 DSCN0820

DSCN0823DSCN0824

  DSCN0825

DSCN0830

DSCN0831

DSCN0833

DSCN0834

DSCN0835

DSCN0836

DSCN0838

DSCN0840 DSCN0841     DSCN0842

DSCN0843 DSCN0844 DSCN0845

DSCN0850 DSCN0851

DSCN0853

DSCN0861 DSCN0862 DSCN0863

DSCN0869       DSCN0867

DSCN0873 DSCN0874 DSCN0875

DSCN0878 DSCN0881

My companion of the day, Stephanie.

DSCN0882

DSCN0883 DSCN0884 DSCN0887

Me and Steph’s reflection on the ceiling. :)

DSCN0888 

Say Wen and Julie.

After exploring the museum, we went to the planetarium next to it. And bloody hell, we climbed like countless stairs to reach there. Damn exhausted.

DSCN0892   DSCN0893

DSCN0894

I love this pic. We look so small and funny. XD

DSCN0891

My reaction on  trying some suction space toilet bowl.

After we came out of the planetarium, we saw some HORSES outside. Yes, you heard me, HORSES. Weird huh? Anyway, everyone started to snap pictures away with the horses.

DSCN0895

Stephanie and the horse.

DSCN0896

Our second destination is what we Malaysian’s are proud of, the national Tugu Negara.

DSCN0899  DSCN0901

DSCN0902

Love this pic of us very much. <33

DSCN0905

Next, we visited the Kompleks Kraftangan KL. Its kinda boring there, cuz all the stuff there are bloody expensive, but we always manage to have fun.  Since there’s ntg much to do, me and Steph started to fool around.

DSCN0909

Stupid Diane.

DSCN0910

Cute Steph.

DSCN0907

Meet my new Boyfriend.

DSCN0906

Steph and Wee Yan acting as manequins. XD

DSCN0911

DSCN0913

Lastly, our last stop is the international book fair at PWTC. I din take much pics cuz its so crowded and just busy exploring the book fair. But I still manage to take a few.

DSCN0916

DSCN0917

The leftover chocolate cake that me and Steph shared. It was delicious. :D

DSCN0920

Waiting to go back at the hall of PWTC.

DSCN0921

DSCN0922

Exhausted stupiak Julie.

All I can say about this trip is that it was pretty tiring. I went to school at 7am and return home at 6pm. But I really had a great time and enjoyed it. :)

25 April 2009--

It was my dad’s birthday and me, my mom and my sis decided to throw him a surprise. We off all the lights and everything, we even hid my mom’s car so that it will seem like no one’s at home. So, at around 9 something, he reached home and we quickly hid behind the door. When he walk in, we shouted “ SURPRISE! “, and I bet he almost had a heart attack. And, I managed to capture the moment.

DSCN0951

That is the widest and most natural smile I have not seen before the pass 15 years of my life.  XD

We broke into so much laughter and became histerical.

DSCN0952

My sis exhausted frm laughing too much.

DSCN0953

The steamboat dinner we prepared.

DSCN0954

DSCN0964

The lovebirds.

DSCN0959

DSCN0965

I love you, DAD.

While waiting for the food to be cooked, I camhored.

DSCN0966

DSCN0967 

And lastly, a picture to end this post :

DSCN0969 

By the way, good luck to everyone on Mid term exams. Do your best!

Peace out.

3 comments:

wanxiang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wanxiang said...

Hahax . . .
Diane , the skulls are smiling in the picture ~ Kekex ~ They love you ~ LOLX !

Diane said...

stupid wan xiang~~~
XD